Pan seeds Pvt.Ltd,Kolkatta recruits@BT2020- invites applications for the following posts.
Number of Vacancies :
- Thorough knowledge in setting up of a Tissue culture cum Biotechnology lab,
- Working experience with molecular markers especially SNP's,
- Experience in PAGE and SDS PAGE, knowledge about Anther culture of rice,
- Instrument handling and their maintenance,
- Data interpretation and report making,
- Co-ordination between the lab and the field,
- Relation building with the scientists of the national and international level in the field of plant biotechnology.
Burdwan, West Bengal
M.Sc. Biotechnology and/or Ph.D Biotechnology
Good communication skills, Adaptability to rural set up, Computer savvy, ability to manage and train junior staff. Bengali speaking candidates will be preferred.
3-5 years minimum.
Rs. 18000-23000 per month depending on the qualification and experience of the candidate. This excludes the bonus, insurance benefit and leave benefits.
30 September 2013
Mail to email@example.com with the subject line "BT2020-PAN".